This website is owned and operated by:
Volsted Distillery ApS
Volsted Skolevej 110
Please note that by using this website you are bound to these terms and conditions detailed below, which form the basis of an agreement between you as user and Volsted Distillery Aps, CVR No.39282135
By accessing this site, you must be:
1) Of legal age for purchasing and consuming alcoholic beverages in accordance with the regulations of your country of residence.
2) In a country which permits the promotion and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- All information, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, software and other intellectual property (“the Content”) contained on this website are protected by copyright and international laws. All Content is provided on a personal use basis only, none of the Content should be used for commercial use.
- You agree that use of this website and any related services is at your sole risk and that Volsted Distillery ApS makes no representations or warranties regarding the website or the Content whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including that relating to any Content that may be regarded as objectionable, indecent or offensive.
- You also agree that Volsted Distillery ApS will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of this website, the Content, or related services, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause.
- Volsted Distillery ApS reserves the right to change any Content on this website and reserves the right to modify, alter, change, amend, update or revise in any way whatsoever these terms and conditions form the agreement between Volsted Distillery ApS and the user, but will not change the way Volsted Distillery ApS uses your information as provided previously without your express consent.
- Volsted Distillery ApS have no control of, accept no responsibility for, and do not endorse any content found within third party sites that may be linked to Volsted Distillery ApS website. Any reliance placed on information found on these third-party sites should be done at the user’s own risk.
SPECIAL OFFERS AND VOUCHER CODES
When redeeming special offer or voucher codes, users must adhere to the below terms:
- Customers may only redeem offer codes for one transaction.
- Offer codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The Volsted Distillery premises is a controlled working and manufacturing environment and it will be made clear to visitors to exercise due care and attention on a tour. Distillery staff will draw visitor attention to specific health & safety procedures which they need to adhere to. When booking a distillery tour Volsted Distillery ApS you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are or will be over 18 years of age on the date of the tour. Anyone aged under 18 is not able to join a tour due to government laws.
- That we will refuse to admit you to the premises if you appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of prohibited narcotic substances upon your arrival.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone from the distillery if their behaviour is considered likely to cause offence
- That Volsted Distillery ApS reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the tour without notice, for whatever reason, but will refund all monies in full.
- That you will inform us prior to our accepting the booking of any medical condition or physical impediment about which we would need to be aware in order to eliminate or anticipate any potential health and safety issue.
- That you will follow the instructions of Volsted Distillery´s team when on-site.
- Should you wish to cancel your visit, tours are refundable up to 14 days before the tour date.
CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
We do not store credit card details, nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.